Friday, February 11, 2011

Prudential Kunming Challenge 2010

As usual, Prudential selalu keluarkan challenge untuk agent and short-trip challenge for year 2010 was trip to Kunming, China. Challenge ni berlangsung dalam bulan April hingga Mei 2010. Mula-mulanya saya tak tercabar pun nak take up this challenge (mungkin sebab dah lama meng’average’kan diri). But my personal encounter with one of the well-known Bumi-Leaders in Prudential, Tuan Syed Zain Syed Mohamed during our Quarterly Review in April made me change my decision.

I’ve always been interested in travelling but jarang ke mana-mana pun due to my spouse’s busy schedule handling 2-3 jobs at a time and also due to his health condition (spinal operation) which restricts his movement thus limiting him from doing certain activities. I’ve always envied friends who travel the world and experiencing different cultures and climates. Bila saja mendengar ‘talk’ by Tuan Syed Zain, I thought “ If I really want to start travelling, Kunming Challenge is the opportunity for me to do so. All-expenses-paid-for by company and should hubby decide it’s too much for him, I can always go with the rest of the qualifiers.” So...2 weeks after the challenge started, I decided, “Well Harrie....LETS’S GO FOR IT!!”

Apa lagi? Dah decide tu kena la buat kan? I did many appointments without limiting my schedule and I discovered my ability to actually close EVERY case opened (ratio 1:1)!! . Talk about burning desire! During the duration of the challenge, I experienced many challenges. Many of the cases I submitted were in need of Medical Examination so melambatkan proses approval. I almost gave-up! But thanx to Tuan Syed who kept encouraging me via Facebook and also Iffil’s “Come on Harrie...just 1 more case!” I managed to do it. And Alhamdulillah, even though 2-weeks short to do the challenge, I qualified!



No comments:

Post a Comment