Friday, February 11, 2011

Selayang Pandang

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

My name is HARYATI KAHARUDDIN but close friends and family call me  HARRIE. Aged late 30’s (hehe), wife to a busy husband and mother to a pair of schooling children. Did tertiary education in Accountancy, solely due to my uncle’s influence (without really knowing what I was actually doing, humph!) Studied in the ever-famous Convent Bukit Nanas from Standard 1 up to Form 5. And am now proud to be an Aspiring Unit Manager with Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad / Prudential BSN Takaful Berhad.

Kenapa dan bila pulak terfikir nak buat blog nih? (Oh yes! I can speak and write in BM quite well despite being a thorough-bred CBN’er) Ada ke orang yang nak baca? A close friend who has been blogging for a number of years once said, “ People who do not have blogs are people who do not lead interesting lives.” Err.... betul ke? Well, I don’t really agree with her. Not everyone who lead interesting lives love to write... and not everyone who writes lead interesting lives.. heh heh! Sorry if we don’t share the same opinion my dear friend, but I know , many people who are interesting people but prefer to lead their lives in total privacy. Anyway, saya mula nak berblogging bukan sebab saya seorang yang ‘interesting’ sangat.. dan saya pun bukannya pandai sangat nak menulis, but I’m doing it because of many reasons such as...

1)      Timbul keperluan untuk akhirnya berblogging

2)      Atas galakan dan sokongan dari kawan-kawan dan juga klien

3)      Sebagai satu cara untuk menyampaikan info terkini kepada klien-klien / bakal klien

So, here I am today, right now writing this bit as a ‘pembuka kata’. Mind you, pada tika dan saat saya menulis ini, I still do not know what my blog is going to be called! Haha  Hopefully I can decide pretty soon!!

With Love,

HARRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment